Tuesday, March 10, 2015

English -- The Golden Book - Messages for Humanity - “The Wave Of Love”

Golden Book - Page 32

The Golden Book - Messages for Humanity - “The Wave Of Love”


On March 09, 2015

What a night! It seemed to me that a huge flood of energy was streaming constantly, reaching every cell of my body.

My body resonates like never before when I woke up early in the morning and I received a new message from I AM for the Golden Book. It is titled "The Wave of Love":

I AM:
„My children, we have reached a point; it is called "Point of No return."

It is the wave of love that you now react to, with a force as never before.

Hang on to the seat of your life, trust yourself every moment you may now enjoy.

Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice when you now pick up pace.

Hold each other’s hands, keep the love high to All That Is.

The ride is exceptional, I promise you that.

Be brave, bold and full of joy, because you see before you, the long-awaited goal.

So be it.
Amen."


No comments:

Post a Comment