Thursday, March 5, 2015

English -- The Golden Book - Messages for Humanity - “The Mirror”

Golden Book - Page 30

The Golden Book - Messages for Humanity - “The Mirror”

On March 05, 2015

After a quiet and dreamless phase of sleep, I woke up. It is so quiet and peaceful.
I feel the presence of I AM, it seemed affectionate, smiling…

I AM: "Now, write..."
At that moment, something unusual happened.
As I AM instructs me to write down the message, a part of the moving song "To Believe" by Jackie Evancho, that I heard a few days ago (see page 55, "The Wedding"), sounds.

I AM makes the wonderful verse gently resonate within me: "To believe in a day, When hunger and war will pass away ..." and it touched me to heartfelt tears, love and happiness ...

I AM:
„My Children,
look at yourself in the mirror.

What do you see?

"That's easy", you would say, "It is I".

So it is, my children. When I see you, I see Myself!

A sea of lights on the velvet of creation, sparkling like diamonds, pure as a diamond that has no equal.

Be proud, with a feeling like a loving father, a loving mother, as her growing child is admired.

It is a wonderful thing that you see, when you look in the mirror.

You are Me!

Your hearts light up when you realize that.
It is the glow of love in eternity

Amen."




No comments:

Post a Comment