Tuesday, March 3, 2015

English -- The Golden Book - Messages for Humanity - “The Wedding”

Golden Book - Page 28

The Golden Book - Messages for Humanity - “The Wedding”

On March 02, 2015
I open my eyes and feel the loving presence of the I AM in the darkness.
Even though I was not dreaming, I heard in my mind, this one touching part of the song "To Believe" by Jackie Evancho:

"...And we'll see in one another, The Loving Image of You..."

I give myself entirely to this wonderful moment of silence and feel peace...

I AM: „Are you ready?"
The Voice of the I AM still seems gentle and loving but also solemn in tone.
I receive a very special and deeply moving message that is titled "The Wedding":

I AM:
„My Children,
the time has come, your dress is fitted!

We look forward to your great step, the step towards the altar of love, which you now walk, as a bride adorned!

Is not it wonderful? You've waited so long for the groom, you have been longing to meet your Beloved.

Go therefore, with a bold step, accompanied by the sweet songs of the angelic hosts leading you to your eternal life.

You are majestic, indeed, a noble bridegroom worthy of he who extends His loving arms to receive.

Look into His eyes, take note of his smile, from which deep love tells of the uniqueness of eternal life.

Be ready when the wedding bells sound.

The time has come!

In eternity
Amen."
I lean back and sink into the deep love borne by the tune of "To Believe".
When the little angel at the end of the chorus rises to sing "And we'll see in one another, The Loving Image of You" tears of infinite happiness cover my cheeks...

Jackie Evancho – “To Believe”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foUrBztgzZA



No comments:

Post a Comment