Monday, March 9, 2015

English -- The Golden Book - Messages for Humanity - “Anticipation”

Golden Book - Page 31

The Golden Book - Messages for Humanity - “Anticipation”

On March 08, 2015
During the night I received a new message from I AM for the Golden Book. It is addressed to all people and is entitled "Anticipation":

I AM:
„We are almost there, the goal for which you yearn so.

My Children,
an aspect of your people, impatience, makes the wait unbearable.

So let me say this:
Trust me, I, who am your father, your mother.

You have trust in that your father and your mother love you; is that not true?

My love for you is boundless; it knows no ifs or buts. Do not be distant from me and from the infinite power of Love.

So look ahead and see the door that opens for you, as the bride who walks down the aisle of Love, full of anticipation for the ceremony of Marriage.

It is the anticipation of the big moment that accompanies you, during your last steps, and so, it is the anticipation of the World of Love in your appearance.

In eternity
Amen."




No comments:

Post a Comment