Monday, March 2, 2015

English -- The Golden Book - Messages for Humanity - “I AM, The Creator”

Golden Book - Page 28


The Golden Book - Messages for Humanity - “I AM, The Creator”

On March 01, 2015

Last night I received a new message for the Golden Book, from I AM, which again has the title of "The Night". This message emphasizes previous messages received and which are significant for the time which is immediately before us:

I AM:
„My Children,

the day is now drawing to a close, the time of night begins.

Do not be afraid of the moment of darkness that covers you like a heavy coat.

It is a time when the seriousness of this takes your breath away; but see, the horizon line announces the time of a wonderful morning.

There is hope and confidence that carries you through the cold night, that brings you joy when you think about the dawn of the new day.

I AM with you at this time, you are carried on a Steed of Love, into a new world, which provides the happiness for which you so yearn.

Trust me, your father, your mother.

Now, for ever and for ever

I love you

Amen."




No comments:

Post a Comment