Wednesday, March 18, 2015

English -- The Golden Book - Messages for Humanity - “Return Of The Groom”


Golden Book - Page 34


The Golden Book - Messages for Humanity - “Return Of The Groom”

On March 16, 2015
Early in the morning, I wake up from a deep sleep and immediately feel the powerful and at the same time gentle, presence of I AM.

Yesterday I suspected that the chapter "THE RETURN" would come to an end.
I AM acknowledges with this new message, opening a new chapter and motioned to me that this would be a very short chapter.

The new chapter is called "The Wedding" and the first message of the I AM therein relates to the "Return of the Groom":

I AM:

„The goal is reached!

My children,
for eons you lived, suffered, loved and expected this moment: The Return of your Groom.

He now stands before you!

Look in his eyes as he looks at you, with a deep loving nature, as you have never known.

You are ready, your heart begins to beat faster.

Is it not an inspiring moment that can do the final steps you now?

Luckily for you, do not hesitate to face your great love.

Truly, I say to you:
The moment of the wedding has come!

Amen."

Note
This message from I AM is a very specific, extensive message and leads me now to write some additional words.

In recent days, the messages are becoming more intense and detailed, even if not all of the information will be posted here.

Today after receipt of the message, I was affected and surprised by part of the message, "The return of your Groom".

Since I do not belong to any of the world’s faiths, this statement bothered me at first.

Although I "officially" was Catholic until the age of 16 - I have been non-denominational since then - this expression was strange.

As always, I started researching on the internet and I quickly realized that this research has already been "done".

The information I found in the search, is important for this message.

Moreover, for me, this tightly woven network of information acts as a complex tangle of threads through the many different and symbolic messages, which today became manifest for me this morning and now reveals more and more, its full meaning.

What significance then, does "The Return of the Groom" have?.

For the interested reader I offer, to the appropriate inquirers, the answer:


and also


Again and again I am asked by readers: "What do these messages mean?" and "When does “it” happen?".

Today, since I received this message, I will try to answer:
  • Do these messages have something to do with some of the biblical "Revelation" and "Apocalypse" themes? - Yes!
  • Do these messages have something to do with the biblical Gospels of Matthew, Luke and Daniel for the end times? - Yes!
  • Do these messages have something to do with the biblical "rapture"? - Yes!
  • Do these messages have something to do with Native American lore and the "Return of the White Buffalo Woman" & with the prophecies of the Lakota? - Yes!
  • Do these messages have something to do with the "Fifth Age" & the prophecies of the Hopi? - Yes!
  • Do these messages have something to do with the prophecies of "The Ascension of the Earth" of the New Age movement? - Yes!
  • Do these messages have something to do with the prophecies of the "shift in consciousness and the beginning of the Golden Age"- Yes!
  • And finally, "When shall these things happen?". Again, I was led this morning, to the speech of Jesus about the Last Days - (Mark chapter 13.32): "But of that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father."
A few days ago I received on that night following short and very strong message:

I AM:

„The promises are now being fulfilled!"

The last promise listed in Biblischen Verheißungen refers to the biblical Revelation 21: 4- promising an end to death, sorrow and the pain, by God:

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor pain any more;. For the former things have passed."

Similarly, I was led to the book of "Amos" and to Chapter 3:

3 Will two people walk together unless they have agreed to do so? 4 Does a lion roar in the forest when it has no prey? Does a young lion cry out from its den if it has caught nothing? 5 Will a bird fall into a trap on the ground when there is no bait for it? Will a trap spring up from the ground when it has taken nothing? 6 If a ram’s horn is blown in a city, won’t people tremble? If disaster falls on a city, is it the Lord who has done it?

7 Surely the Lord God does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets. ...





No comments:

Post a Comment