Wednesday, March 4, 2015

English -- The Golden Book - Messages for Humanity - “The Moment”

Golden Book - Page 29

The Golden Book - Messages for Humanity - “The Moment”

On March 04, 2015

Before going to sleep I unexpectedly received the term "Squirrel" from my Higher Self and was asked about the essence of this beautiful animal.

Then I fell asleep and had a very vivid dream which dealt with this very question.

Because of this dream, I woke up now, trying to organize my thoughts.

I felt the loving I AM Presence and knew that another message for the Golden Book was waiting for me:

I AM:

„My Children,
when is the moment you await, occurring?

It occurs when you are ready for it!

If you have opened your heart, then the power of Love can capture you in all its glory.

“Am I ready?” This is now the question that every single entity, every child that delights his father, his mother can answer.

He who loves his neighbor, loves Me.
He who loves himself, loves Me.
He who loves the plant he touches, loves Me.
He who approaches an animal with joy and respect and loves from his heart, loves Me.

It is the Love that you have within you, that now determines the moment.

The time has come.

In eternity
Amen."





No comments:

Post a Comment