Tuesday, March 3, 2015

English -- The Golden Book - Messages for Humanity - “The Rose”

Golden Book - Page 29

The Golden Book - Messages for Humanity - “The Rose”

On March 03, 2015

At 3:00 clock in the morning I was gently awakened by I AM with another message for the Golden Book. It is Page 56 and is titled "The Rose":

I AM:

„My Children,
is she not beautiful, this Rose of Love which you are?

My wish is that you find happiness in a world which unites with you, from now on.

It is the fragrance of love that permeates this world, deep inside of every person, every Being that I created.

My will be done now, to wear this scent in this age that you call Golden.

It is the end and the beginning in the same moment, which now places you in this new world, as a swan balanced; stretching its wings as it reaches a new shore.

We will soon be united where the Light of Love has its beginnings,

In eternity,
Amen."


No comments:

Post a Comment